Membership at the Wesleyan Church of Hamburg means we are inviting baptized believers who profess Jesus Christ as their Savior to belong to the church and actively participate as members. If WCH is your church, strongly consider becoming a member. Membership is a way to say you're committed to be present and to be an active part of the difference WCH is making in the Southtowns, in WNY and around the world.
Requirements for Membership
The Wesleyan Denomination requires several commitments of those who are members of the Church.
- Regular Weekend Service Attendance (at least 2X/month recorded by your filling out a paper Connection Card or digitally via our app during services)
- Baptism (see available dates below)
- Financial Support through tithe/offering (no required/set amount)
- Supporting the ministry of the church through serving (volunteering) regularly.
- Although not a requirement for Wesleyan Denomination Membership, WCH asks that members actively participate in a community group.
Dates and information to know:
The membership application deadline for 2018 has now passed. We'll share more information for the next round of membership when the next application dates have been set.
"We Are" is a series of 7 messages that you can view HERE. This series is a comprehensive look at what it means to be Wesleyan. It is strongly recommended viewing for anyone considering membership at WCH.
Accepting currently approved new members in services – April 28-29, 2018.