All three of our campuses will combine for a celebration outside at our McKinley Campus, to include music and worship, baptisms and lunch together! Spend Father's Day with us outside!
The important info for this awesome day:
- No KidVenture for this event. This is a full-family event.
- Services at Bayview Chapel and South Creek will be cancelled
on June 17
for us all to come together as one church.
- There will not be a 9:30am Sunday service at McKinley.
- There WILL be a Monday evening service on June 18 at 6:30pm.
- Chairs will be provided.
- Lunch will be provided (Hot Dog, Bag of Chips, Water). If you'd like more than that, we encourage you to bring your own, too. (Grills will not be available for personal grilling).
- Baptisms will be held during this special celebration, but not during the Monday evening service. See below for more information about baptism and how to register.
- Limited parking will be available at the McKinley Campus. Priority will be for handicapped, families with young children and others with limited ability to walk.
- Ample Parking will be available at the Hilbert College Campus with plenty of shuttles available from 10am - 2pm. Parking will be clearly marked from the Sowles Road entrance to Hilbert.
INTERESTED IN BAPTISM?
Baptism will be a unique experience as a part of this special celebration and a wonderful way to celebrate Jesus with our entire church family!
CLICK HERE for complete information and to register, or call our church officeat 649-6335 and ask for Kim Smith.
INCLEMENT WEATHER will move events inside to both McKinley and Bayview Chapel. A decision, based on forecast will be made by June 13.